Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 21 and Sep 25. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping over $49.
PRODUCT FOR DEMO PURPOSES ONLY
The Classic Shuffleboard Table is a premium professional shuffleboard table for home or commercial use, with lustrous detailed accents and rich natural wood grain; guaranteed to give you plenty of good times and competitive games for many years to come. The Classic Shuffleboard Table is loaded with features that provide the ultimate shuffleboard experience from overhead coin op scoring to climatic adjusters and a heavy duty furniture plywood and Wilsonart high pressure laminate cabinet.
The 20" wide playing surface of the Classic Shuffleboard Table gives you a table that is scaled for a perfect game no matter which length you choose; the 12', 14', 16', 18', 20' or the 22' variation. The coin mechanism is built seamlessly into the table's design with an easy-access door in the center coin leg.
Made in the USA with only the best quality materials and woods, this is a truly heavy-duty craftsmanship; expert attention to detail to match its scrupulous, classic design. Climatic adjusters allow you to adjust your table to the weather and season changes of your geographical location, which in turn allows you to enjoy your Classic Shuffleboard table for a very long time, preserving and extending its lifespan.
The 20" playing surface is 3" thick; a considerable construction, and the table top is coated with a Venture Shuffleboard clear and thick synthetic lacquer. Included with your shuffleboard table is a set of weights, a Triple Crown Yellow Ice wax and a maintenance kit with all the required hardware to upkeep and maintain your Classic to a professional and competitive standard. Capture the classic shuffleboard experience in your home or commercial setting with the classic, vintage-designed, expertly crafted and manufactured Classic Shuffleboard Table; available at Shuffleboard for the best price online.
Product Features and Details:
- Shipping Dimensions" 136” L X 24” W X40” H - 675 lbs
- Traditional 1 2 3 scoring
- 3" thick by 20" wide playing surface, coated with Venture Shuffleboard's exclusive hard clear synthetic lacquer
- Table gutters are tongued and grooved into frame for maximum strength
- Cabinet is constructed of plywood with a high pressure laminate covering for maximum stability and durability
- Climatic adjusters tailor the play to your geographic location and time of year
- Split top option for difficult installation locations or elevator access
- Center coin leg with coin mechanism with door for easy access
- Includes: weights (pucks), Triple Crown Yellow Ice wax and Maintenance Kit, rules and how to play' information
- Coin Op overhead scoring unit and pingate
- One year manufacturer's warranty covers parts and labor for cabinet
- Lifetime Warranty on playfield and finish
- Proudly made in the USA
- Comes preset at 50 cents per game, instructions included to change game price amount.